Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Half of March '13

March 3rd, 2013:

Went out to dinner at Tasty Buddha, but not before I got some lovin' from Penny.



March 4th, 2013:

Hamburgers and tater tots!


March 5th, 2013:

Took the dogs to the vet on my lunch break - they're always pretty good and they checked out okay.




 There's a chart in their office that tell you your dog's human age based on their age and weight.

According to the chart, Sadie is 52 and Penny is 20. haha

Later that night, Jamie made homemade pizza.


Jamie wanted to spin the dough like he did back in the day:





I thought it came out really great!

March 6th, 2013:

I wasn't feeling to well, so I stayed in from bowling to watch Frasier with my Penny Pie.

March 7th, 2013:

Venison Chili (Thanks to the Bentons)


And my sweet girls:

March 8th, 2013:

Penny again. Yes, I realize I take way too many photos of my dogs, but sometimes it gets to be about 10pm and I remember that I haven't take a photo for the day, so Penny is usually my subject model.


March 9th, 2013:

Gator Baseball & Reggae Shack



March 10th, 2013:

Cleaning day. Penny has way too many toys.


I discovered the instagram collage app has little add on art, so I played around with the dogs' photos:

March 11th, 2013:

Offered my table and 2 chairs up for sale on craigslist this day.

Brussel Sprouts, Fish, Pasta, and Garlic Bread for dinner:


March 12th, 2013:

UF vs FSU Baseball Game









 I got pretty tipsy from my screwdrivers before the game. We met a couple in Gator City where the woman was a Gator fan and the guy was a Nole fan. She just loved us! Ironically enough, we had seats very close to them in the stands, and I ran into her in the bathroom towards the end of the game. She wanted us to go hang out afterwards in Gator City some more. Jamie was NOT thrilled about this idea - haha. So we went home after the game.



Good times (even though the Gators lost):
 

Some of my favorite people came to the game and sat by us too -- Brandi and Branden. :)

March 13th, 2013:

Found out I'm moving to a bigger apartment inside Legacy April 6th. Can't wait!


March 14th, 2013:

Went to lunch at Indian Cuisine, but checked out the Indian Store next door first.

March 15th, 2013:

Started painting the walls in my apartment back to white:



March 16th, 2013:

Spent the morning at the Williston baseball fields to watch Jamie's nephews play baseball, then went back to Jamie's place to hang out and eat dinner. (Read more about it here on Charon's blog: "Family Fun")




No comments:

Post a Comment