Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pay Day + Mall = Deadly Combination

It felt so good to sleep in today. I definitely needed it after the longgg three day work week. My goal for the day was to set out for a beanie for my trip this week. I'm embarrassed to say that I just about bought everything EXCEPT a beanie. It's days like these that I am halfway thankful for not being married yet because I have no one to try to convince that all my purchases were absolutely necessary. haha

I knew this would happen because It's always the days that you don't really need anything or have a lot of money to spend that everything looks so cute and fits just right. Usually it's my luck that an event is coming up and I need that special something and can't find anything! With all of my new goodies, I decided it was time to do a deep cleanse of the current clothes in my closet. The best way for me to do this is to just grab everything and throw it on the living room floor and go through it piece by piece. (I'd take a picture of the living room, but that is also embarrassing too since it looks like something off of hoarding at the moment.) I always say I'm harvesting my inner chi by doing this because the nights that I don't have any clutter are the nights I sleep the best... like fresh shaved legs on freshly washed sheets.

On another note, I got this in the mail today:

I've been summoned for Jury Duty on 2/4/13. I'm thankful that it's not during my trip to the NL. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what this is all about. I was asked one other time when my address was still listed in Hillsborough County, but I was exempted since I had an exam in Gainesville that day. Hopefully it's not one that spans over several days.

Other than that, it's been an uneventful day. Hope to go to a few more places tomorrow to find a beanie... and NOT bring back 4 more bags full of clothes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment