Monday, February 18, 2013

Closing out January

January 27th, 2013:

I spent this day unpacking, doing laundry, and just lounging around in general. 


January 28th, 2013:

The only photo I have for this day is of the moon. It was so beautiful that night. Of course my little Iphone 4 isn't going to capture it the best.

January 29th, 2013:
I was so tired and dragging this morning that I had to pull out my french press for a little pick-me-up.
Jamie and I had a coupon to Big Lou's downtown, so we took advantage of it.


January 30th, 2013:
 Wednesdays are our bowling night with the Invivo league. I hate to say it, but this was another drunken night where I sang Karaoke, (I'm a Slave For You by Britney Spears.. It was horrible!), and I sent my friend Alicia videos of me and my team acting a fool. (Sorry, Alicia!)

I had to crop Joe out of this picture to keep it a little more PG:
I'm pretty sure I slept on the bathroom floor this night. It wasn't pretty. That's what I get for eating one little sandwich for lunch for the whole day + wine and shots.

January 31st, 2013:

The next morning I had to eat some greasy food, so what better place is there than McDonalds?
Random photo of me and Wesley:

The day prior I went to get my oil changed. I got majorly ripped off because I went to a dealership, and then they printed off a list of things I should get taken care of. I took a photo and sent it to my dad this day to get his opinion about what I REALLY needed vs how much I could get it done for.

Later that night, Jamie and I took advantage of Las Margaritas 2 for $6 margs. Always delicious.

1 comment: