Sunday, February 24, 2013

Getting my "kids" back.

February 10th, 2013: 

I had been looking forward to seeing my pups for awhile and envisioning how they would react when they'd see me after not seeing me for over a month. As soon as the door opened, Penny stuck her head outside and hesitated for a few seconds before she finally lunged forward and greeted us with love. Sadie did her usual bark-from-3-rooms-away.

My brother was in town and already had plans to go to the gun-range with my parents, so Jamie and I tagged along.

















We had a great time.
 
We went to dinner to Outback Steakhouse then headed back to my parents house where my mom had a cake waiting for me. Since I was on a plane for my birthday this year, we celebrated late. It's always strawberry season in Plant City around my birthday, so I usually have a vanilla cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!








Since I was having some car maintenance done, I switched vehicles with my mom. Jamie and I grabbed the girls and headed back to Gainesville.
Jamie drove the 2nd half of the drive, so I tried to get a pic of both of my girls sitting on my lap for the ride home. This little gem was the product of it. I couldn't stop laughing at Sadie's evil face!

No comments:

Post a Comment